Curry Pork Wontons & Rolls
Author: Dennis Chan of Blue Bamboo
Serves: 4 servings
- Combine pork, onions, garlic, and peas in a bowl. Season with curry powder,
salt, and pepper.
- Sauté mixture for 10 minutes, until only slightly pink remains. Cool mixture in fridge.
- For wontons: place mixture into triangles with wonton wrappers. Seal closed with egg. Place in boiling water until done.
- For spring rolls: place mixture into spring roll wrappers and roll. Seal closed with egg. Fry in 350° oil until done.
- Serve with warmed and salted Mango Chutney.