Author: Dennis from Blue Bamboo
Recipe type: Japanese
Serves: 4 servings
- Season the breast with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add oil to pan.
- Place chicken in the pan and add the garlic. Cook until juice runs clear.
- Mix soy sauce, water, ginger, garlic, mirin, brown sugar, and honey in a sauce
pan and bring to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water to make a thin paste. Add to sauce pan.
- Heat sauce until thick. Glaze chicken with sauce just before serving.