Blue Bamboo Class – Shoyu Ramen
Author: Dennis from Blue Bamboo
Recipe type: Japanese
Serves: 4 servings
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add all of the ingredients and whisk together until
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer and cook until the sauce has reduced by half and
thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon evenly, 15 to 20 minutes. Strain before serving.
- Add appropriate amount of sauce to a pot of broth, and stir to incorporate.
- Cook desired noodles as per instructions.
- Prepare ramen bowl with noodles and broth, add desired toppings and garnishes.